Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: [CS:GO] Review

Talking [CS:GO] Review

CS:GO Review after ~3 weeks using it!

I've used free hacks on my smurf, and past some days i buy AJ and start using. When 3 days completed i got a vac lol damn free hacks. Now i'm using in my main, 3 weeks. Only legit settings and i'll be honest on this review. So let's go.

The aimbot: Never fail, i use this only when i have crosshair close to head of the enemy and i tap alt and a nice spray and become a god of HeadShots.
    GlowESP and Chams: Glow make's my fps drops so much, idk how to fix this but i tried chams and works really fine and don't have problems with fps.
    Colors: You can choose ANY color, seriously.
    Names, Guns and Bomb: Guns helps so much, you'll know if you gonna rush in awpers or scout players, so i liked! Bomb bugs a little, but works fine if TR's don't drop constantly.
    And you have option to save configs, so when i start csgo i just load my legit settings and just play. Have many,many other features but i forgot it now... And have some features that i never tested so...

If you want hack vs hack, don't buy this hack... If you searching for legit gameplay with hack that you can increase your gameplay AJ it's your solution! Everything it's 10/10 nothing to add and delete from the hack.

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for the nice review, Masterjam !

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    We appreciate the honest review sir and respect that you point out that our cheat is not made for Hack vs Hack.

Master Sergeant
    Appreciate the honest review !